Friday, May 13, 2016


རྟིན་འབྱུང 
Trenjung: A Journal of Interconnections


When I was in the Foreign Service they moved everything for me. Had I a horse they would have shipped the horse. Had I a grand piano and a horse they would have sent both of them to where they were sending me (eg. Timbuktu). This spared me from making difficult decisions about what junk to throw out and what junk to keep. I no longer have that option and so am wading through the basement trying to determine if there is anything amongst my tangible memories actually worth keeping. I stumbled upon some old amateur recordings of songs I had written long ago and put some of them up on iTunes. This one seems to be the one people like the most. I am such a nostalgic person I would probably back-up the digital version of my crazy life for perpetuity, but fortunately for the universal storage space that would thus become crammed with melancholy trivia, costs are probably prohibitive.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lady-liberty-single/id973148080


No comments:

Post a Comment