Tuesday, August 20, 2019

རྟིན་འབྱུང Trenjung: A Journal of Interconnections

        With this bit of rain, perhaps the Kale of the Fall Garden will begin to show itself. Tangental to that, I had noticed that when I gave people copies of my other slim volumes of verse ("Pieces of the Moon" and "Freeversengineering") that I was apologetic, and kept persisting in explaining that the poetry in them was 20 to 30 years old. So I put together a collection of more recent scribblings "The Practice of Saying Goodbye" and now am casting about for other ways than the chronological to be apologetic. With the climate collapse coming upon us fast, one might wonder why I still bothered to try and find the meaningfully sonorific in verbal form, but I guess there is much climate grief expressed therein, and even glimpses of, if not transcendence, than at least a fierceness that still raises its fist high and says, "Life!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment